- Review our list of posted positions & the requirements for each posting
- If you meet the requirements for one of the positions, please proceed to the next step
- Read our Instructions to Applicants (in completion)
- Access and Complete an Application
- Submit the Application upon completion via any of the following:
- Email Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax directly to 321-607-9906
- Hand-deliver to the Knight’s Enterprises Management LLC facility @ 701 Columbia Blvd. Titusville, FL 32780
* All of our posted positions are for our facility located in Titusville, FL.
*We do not have any interships currently available.
*As an ongoing commintment to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities, Knights Enterprises Management, LLC has established alternative methods if you prefer to complete the application process. Disabled applicants needing assistance are encouraged to email resumes to email@example.com or call 321-607-9953 if further assistance is needed.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS
- PLEASE READ “JOB REQUIREMENTS” CAREFULLY.
- COMPLETE (1) ONE EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION FOR EACH POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR.
- PLEASE WRITE LEGIBLY. WE CANNOT PROCESS APPLICATIONS WHICH CANNOT BE READ.
- DO NOT WRITE “OPEN” OR “ANY” FOR POSITION APPLIED FOR. APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR ONLY THOSE POSITIONS CURRENTLY POSTED.
- DATE ON APPLICATION MUST BE CURRENT.
- DO NOT WRITE “SEE RÉSUMÉ” – Each job must be filled out in its entirety to include all duties and responsibilities. (YOU MAY INCLUDE A RÉSUMÉ TO PROVIDE MORE DETAILS OF PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IF YOU WISH).
- PLEASE EXPLAIN ANY GAPS IN EMPLOYMENT.
- IF YOU CHOOSE TO PRINT AND COMPLETE THE PDF APPLICATION, PAGE 4 MUST BE SIGNED AND DATED.
It takes approximately 2-3 weeks to review and process an Application or longer depending on the volume of applications received. There is no need to call to check on applications. If you are not chosen for consideration for this position, you will recieve an email at the e-mail address provided on your application. If you did not provide an email, you will receive a letter in the mail. If you have not received an email or letter, then your application is still under consideration for a future opening. If you are selected to continue to the interview process, this interview may include a benchmark test. If you need an accommodation to complete this test please inform us when the interview is scheduled.
- Quality Assurance Inspector – Inventory / Shipping
- ERP Administrator / Developer
- Machine Maintenance Mechanic I
- CMM Programmer / QA Inspector
- Production Engineer Manager
- Planner I
- Lathe Department Manager
- CNC Machinist III – Lathes
- IT Manager
- Mechanical Engineer
- Engineering Technician
- Design Engineer
- Tool Maker III
Knight Enterprises Management LLC is committed to recruiting and retaining the best talent in the defense industry and niche commercial technology areas. We offer an exciting and challenging work environment, a competitive salary and benefits package, and a business culture that rewards performance.
Knight Enterprises Management, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected factor by country, regional or local law.
Knight’s policies regarding recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training and all other personnel matters are free from discriminatory practices and are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities.
To view the U.S. Department of Labor’s (DOL) Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law poster, please click the following link: Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law
E-Verify is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce. www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
Knight Enterprises Management LLC is a Drug Free and Violence Free Workplace.
Eligibility for employment at Knight Enterprises Management LLC
- Must be a US Citizen or Legal to work in the United States
- Must Pass a Criminal Background Check per the Department of Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms regulations
- Must Pass a Pre-Employment Drug Test
If you have a question which has not been provided, you may contact the Recruitment office via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Knight Enterprises Management, LLC Human Resources Department