- Review our list of posted positions & the requirements for each posting
- If you meet the requirements for one of the positions, please proceed to the next step
- Read our Instructions to Applicants (in completion)
- Access and Complete an Application
- Submit the Application upon completion via any of the following:
- Brevard Workforce Offices
- Email Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax directly to (321) 268 -1498
- Hand-deliver to the Knight’s Armament Company facility @ 701 Columbia Blvd. Titusville, FL 32780
* All of our posted positions are for our facility located in Titusville, FL.
*We do not offer any Internship opportunities at this time.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS
- PLEASE READ “JOB REQUIREMENTS” CAREFULLY.
- COMPLETE (1) ONE EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION FOR EACH POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR.
- PLEASE WRITE LEGIBLY. WE CANNOT PROCESS APPLICATIONS WHICH CANNOT BE READ.
- DO NOT WRITE “OPEN” OR “ANY” FOR POSITION APPLIED FOR. APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR ONLY THOSE POSITIONS CURRENTLY POSTED.
- DATE ON APPLICATION MUST BE CURRENT.
- DO NOT WRITE “SEE RÉSUMÉ” – Each job must be filled out in its entirety to include all duties and responsibilities. (YOU MAY INCLUDE A RÉSUMÉ TO PROVIDE MORE DETAILS OF PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IF YOU WISH).
- PLEASE EXPLAIN ANY GAPS IN EMPLOYMENT.
- PLEASE FILL OUT DRIVER’S LICENSE INFORMATION UNDER LICENSURE.
- PAGE 4 OF 5 MUST BE SIGNED AND DATED.
It takes approximately 2-3 weeks to review and process an Application or longer depending on the volume of applications received. There is no need to call to check on applications. If you are not chosen for consideration for this position, a letter will be mailed to you. If you have not received a letter, then your application is still under consideration for a future opening.
Knight Enterprises Management LLC is committed to recruiting and retaining the best talent in the defense industry and niche commercial technology areas. We offer an exciting and challenging work environment, a competitive salary and benefits package, and a business culture that rewards performance.
Knight Enterprises Management LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. The Company’s policies regarding recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training and all other personnel matters are free from discriminatory practices.
Knight Enterprises Management LLC is a Drug Free and Violence Free Workplace.
Eligibility for employment at Knight Enterprises Management LLC
- Must be a US Citizen or Legal to work in the United States
- Must Pass a Criminal Background Check per the Department of Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms regulations
- Must Pass a Pre-Employment Drug Test
If you have a question which has not been provided, you may contact the Recruitment office via e-mail at email@example.com.
Knight Enterprises Management, LLC Human Resources Department