What personal information we collect:
- Contact details, such as your name, title, company/organization name, e-mail address, telephone and fax numbers, and physical address
- Financial information (including credit card or account information)
- Knight’s does not retain credit card information but utilizes services provided by Sage Payment Solutions; their privacy statement can be found here
- Information such as your place of residence that allows us to determine your eligibility under export control regulations to receive information about certain technologies and/or physical products
- If you ship an item to another person, we collect the information you provide about that person, such as his/her name, address and other contact information.
- Information used to customize and facilitate your use of our websites, including login and technical information
- Inquiries about and orders for our products and services
- Any information that you willingly surrender to Knight’s Enterprises or its employees, regardless of the format of the communications (email, website forms, phone calls, etc.)
How we use your personal information:
We use your personal information to deliver services or carry out transactions you have requested, such as providing information on Knight’s products, registering purchased products, processing product orders, handling warranty claims, replacing product manuals, answering customer service requests, facilitating use of our websites, and so forth. It also helps us to improve our services, content, and advertising. If you prefer not to be on our mailing list, you may opt out anytime by updating your preferences. We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, research, and the processing of and notifications regarding your transactions. If you enter into a sweepstake, contest, or similar promotion we may use the information you provide to administer those programs.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information:
We also collect non-personal information − data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer and, disclose non-personal information for any purpose.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors (persons under the age of 18). If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a minor we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
Information Submitted by Users:
Any comments or materials sent to Knight’s Enterprises, LLC. including feedback data, such as questions, comments, suggestions, or the like regarding the content of any such documents (collectively “Feedback”), shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Knight’s Enterprises, LLC. shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such Feedback and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, exhibit, display, transform, create derivative works and distribute the Feedback to others without limitation. Further, Knight’s Enterprises, Inc. shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such Feedback for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such Feedback.
Information Collected by Web Analytics Firms and Marketing Consultants:
From time to time, we may use third-party Web analytics firms and marketing consultants to collect information that will help us understand the needs and interests of our visitors; improve the content, functionality and usability of our Sites; and improve the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing efforts. We may permit these companies to use Web beacons, cookies and other Web technologies to count and track visitors to our Sites. Using standard Web technologies, these companies can track what links our visitors use, what pages they view, and other information about the ways our visitors use our Sites. This information does not identify you personally and is not combined with information that identifies you personally. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may set your browser to reject cookies or to alert you when a cookie is placed on your computer. You may also delete our cookies as soon as you leave our Sites. Although you are not required to accept our cookies when you visit our Sites, if you set your browser to reject cookies, you will not be able to use all of the features and functionality of our Sites.
Social Media Sites:
Links to Other Third-Party Sites: